What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Well, we are packing for the trip to Music City. We should be heading south in about 3 hours or so. Hope you all have a very happy Valentines day and if the hotel has broadband, I'll send a message after we check in and get settled.
Later, John.
 
On some of them I just mixed up the answers.
Another, I don't really understand discriminants. And so the question Determine the number of real solutions of: x^2 -2x+5=0 by using the discriminant.
A) 2
B) 1
C) none
 
I said one because I had no idea but the answer is none.. But not sure as to why.
 
I had a graphing question that I didn't graph right...
 
Too busy partisapating in this thread.....dImean....um....howbout them dolphins...yeah dolphins that's it
Haha, yeah that is probably right... Tooo much time on here...:blushing:
 
All in all I think it is because I was just confused and didn't pay enough attention to details.
 
Yes, I know.. It is very easy. But as you know John, it is hard to sleep without... someone there..
 
Well since were talking math, today i had to RE-learn long division....

Soooo sad :(
 
I would never think of doing long division I just do multiplication until I find a number that works then when I'm done I know everything I need to know.
 
Thats what i have done too, but for the stuff were doing now, the process is a critical part.... unfortunately.

I hate having a really great calculator, and being banned from using it on the test... Boooo!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom