What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I think I might be the only one that found it entertaining to READ all the way through this post... does that make me a nerd?

OMG!!! BoblyBill!!!
 
This thread needs an Otter photo
ygrk69.jpg

I miss those crazy otter pics of yours, LP
 
I think I might be the only one that found it entertaining to READ all the way through this post... does that make me a nerd?

I don't know about that several of those were jokes we were telling in my set theory class...
 
Well I got back from the funeral last night. Man I was tired! They ended up doing a 21 gun salute and played taps on the trumpet. I haven't cried that hard in a long time. I have never been to a military funeral before.
 
Glad you made it home safe Meg, and yea Military funerals when done right are very touching. Sometimes they don't have the 21 gun and live taps, they play it on a boom box but they still tug at the heart strings.
 
Well, we got home from Nashville about an hour ago, we are tuckered out but had fun. I have to process some of the live shots I took down there for the band and post them where they have access to them. Then we took some while being PITA tourists, and I'll share them when I can. Hope everyone over here is OK and survived the weekend. Talk/chat with ya'all later.
 
Well I have been having a day. I have been trying to get the photos off of my camera, and it froze! I can't get it to get off the welcome alltel screen.. AHHH I swear if I lose these photo's I am going to scream...
 
Well they had a live 21 gun salute and they played taps live. Wow.. Very emotional!!
 
Well they had a live 21 gun salute and they played taps live. Wow.. Very emotional!!

That's truly special! My father in law got the boom box treatment a couple of years back, I was very disappointed. He was in WWII, the last company of mounted infantry to use horses and the first to use Indian motorcycles. He was a truly unique and special man.
 
Well I have been having a day. I have been trying to get the photos off of my camera, and it froze! I can't get it to get off the welcome alltel screen.. AHHH I swear if I lose these photo's I am going to scream...

Does your camera have a micro smart card to store the pix on, or does it use the SIMM card for storage? Try taking out the SIMM, Micro card and the battery. Let it set several min. then put it back together. My Motorola Razor does that every so often and that gets it going again..
 
It has a sd card.. but i already checked it and the sd card was empty.. SOOO that means that the pics are still in the phone..
I don't know how to take out the simm card.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom