What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yey I did my first prints today :)


Oh YEAH!!!!! How did it go?! Did you have fun?! Oooooh I miss the dark room!!
Oh tell me everything.. Did you have any happy accidents? Or did you do the test strips.. ?
 
I half-assed most of my test strips because I had no filter and the lens on a different f-stop than when I printed but it still came out well... I probably did 6-7 prints only 4 of them came out decently.
 
I usually half-assed my test strips too.. either that or I just relied on happy accidents.
And usually my happy accidents turned out just fine.
 
Hi guys, guess everyone is in bed already, I should be too. Just thought I'd drop in and say Hi. So, Hi. Listening to a little Michael Angelo Batio, great shredder style guitarist. If he can't get your heart a pump'in, nothing will. Well, Later. John
 
Bed... bed... What on earth is that?!
I am still awake doing math.. Filling my head with nonsense problems that I will never use in my life! Stupid math... That is why we have calculators and computers..
Damn math!!! It should die in a firey pit in HELL!!!
 
Math is the ONLY thing in the world that makes sense and is the only thing that is useful in everyday life.
 
Math is crap.. And if x^2/3 power makes sense... You need to evaluate your priorities.. I mean geez it isn't even a real number.
 
actually x^(2/3) power is always a real number unless the argument is complex. Math is only manmade insofar as we decide which axioms we want to use the truth of the statements made with math is independent of man.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom