What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Wow! And he got the boom box treatment! That isn't right!
 
Wow! And he got the boom box treatment! That isn't right!


No. It's not, but what can you do? The military used to proudly provide that service to all passed veterans, but it was cut in a cost cutting measure in the Clinton administration. Now a lot of veterans groups try to fill in the gaps but there are not enough to go around. He was 94 when he died and all his military buddies had already passed. He mind was not as sharp as it once was, so he had not told many stories in years. And he had a lot of them, but his war pictures of bombed out France and Germany were awesome. Unfortunately, before I could copy them, my mother in law sold them in a yard sale. I didn't have the chance to buy them either.
 
That is sad everyone that fights for what they believe in deserves to be honored for their struggles. It doesn't matter if you believe in what they did or not they did SOMETHING and they usually believed in what they did whether they are right or wrong doesn't matter honor their struggle.
 
I completely agree..
Just because the community doesn't agree with the war doesn't mean that the soldier shouldn't be honored for his valuable service.
 
Well the low-down on my phone is, that, Alltel gave me a new one. And gave me my old one back because I told them about the pictures being stuck on my phone.
The head honcho of the store said it is more than likely I am not going to get the photos back but... I can always try. So we are still trying, and hopefully we (meaning Kev.. he is the brains behind anything I do...) can figure something out.
 
I thought there was some contraption to get the info off of a phone's memory, but maybe it's just phonebook entries. When I busted my razr's screen I used a program on my computer, used a USB cable and downloaded all my numbers and ringtones and popped them onto my new phone. Unfortunately you need a phone that has one of the little USB plugs (actually the same fitting as my d80 USB cable).
 
I have a USB plug and a sd card... My phone is like a mini computer..
 
Wow, this week is looking up :mrgreen:, After all the crap from this weekend....I got a phone call telling me I did not have to be in to work yesterday. On top of that it hovered in the mid 40's all night, so I spent the night out and about taking pictures. Then around eleven this morning I went down to find that my camera dealer had brought me a new lens.....not the FD 100/200mm zoom I asked for but the 35mm I forgot to ask him to bring out. Now I don't need to be a hundred yards away or use a P-Shooter to get the buildings I have to get. :mrgreen: Now I have four or five rolls of film out for processing including several test shots of the new lens....Oh I can't wait.
 
Well congrats.. At least someone is having a good weekend.
 
I shot 2 rolls of film this weekend I guess you could call that good I'm looking forward to this week.
 
I have two or three rolls of film that I need to get developed.. No clue as to what is on the film..
 
Is it the kind that you would let other people develop?


Hahaha... Yeah, all my ..... naughty pictures, are done on digital, and I have already sent the others that I did have on film away to a "special" place that doesn't ask questions.. lol Unless it is illegal stuff..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom