What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Well there ya go.. See what you get for not checkin your mirrors.
 
Anyway math is awesome... The only thing better is my kid and sometimes I think it might be nice to have a girlfriend but I'm not sure she would beat out math but she might beat out photography but only by a sukosh.
 
Oh no no no... Math can't beat out photography...
Sex can.. But math.. Nooooo...
 
Ummm sex beats out photography math beats out sex (not all the time but probably a good 50% of the time)
 
Well then someone isn't doing it right.. Because usually sex beats out everything.
 
I guess having only ever had sex with one person and having a kid with them kinda turns you off to sex...
 
Hey, I've had sex with one person and been pregnant 3 times (although only 2 kids) and it hasn't turned me off...
But you did find a rotten one...
Do you have any prospects with some of your classes?
 
I wouldn't call her a rotten one just not the one for me by a long shot... I think I'm just going to stay happy being single until I either get a decent job or am in a Masters or PH.D program somewhere.
 
Yeah just wait until you get a good job... Masters and PhD program... thats too far away.
 
Masters or PH.D program is probably the same amount of time away as the good job would be...
 
I posted new pics guys....go find them and comment on them.....make my night a little better.



Please
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom