What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I don't have much to say tonight I'm tired and the kid is on his second time through shrek trying to get him to go to bed.
 
I will see what I can find ok Battou.

Dustin, why so tired?
 
I don't know probably just not eating right. Bleh it would be great if I could get over the one female that might actually be out of my league... Something about her being better than me in my field of expertise doesn't bode well about me getting a date with her.
 
How come.. Just try it... You will never know until you try.
 
I guess we'll find out eventually because if she is single I'd beat myself up if I didn't try...
 
Ahh, give it a whirl. Besides if she is better in your field, what better stimulation do you need? Never mind, don't answer that. It might get ya in trouble here. I was referring to mental stimulation.
 
Well there is more than one female in my field I might have to end up going for one of them.
 
Yeah, it is an idea... And like you said, you will beat yourself up if you don't try..
 
Well at about 7something this morning we had a little earthquake.
Turns out is was the residue of the earthquake that hit Wells Nevada!
 
Only one :lol: even then it was an old one :lmao:


I'm sorry.. I was sooo tired last night. And when I was looking I was doing like 5 things at once.. I will look again today.. Just for you!:sexywink::hug::
 
I've heard some of the outward quakes from that are up around 4.0


I don't know how big ours was, but my bed shook, and so did my windows. I looked over at Kev and told him to quit shaking the bed.. And he looks at me wide eyed, and said "I thought you were shaking the bed...?! But then again, you weren't moving.... Did we just have an earthquake?!"
So it was shaking bad enough to rock my bed and move us a bit.. No clue on the strength though.
 
I'm sorry.. I was sooo tired last night. And when I was looking I was doing like 5 things at once.. I will look again today.. Just for you!:sexywink::hug::

It's not to big a deal at the moment, I have to reprocess almost all of them anyway, as well as finish scanning the film, I only got a small handfull of all the shots I got back yesterday scanned, on top of that I have another roll due in today.

They should all be up saterday night.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom