What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Well this thread is boring without anyone posting in it.

Ya wanna see boring...I got boring for ya lol


100_3055.jpg


100_3057.jpg


100_2399.jpg


Oh wait, those are just boring pictures taken our of bordome......
 
I know.. I am so sorry for slacking off.. I have been so busy with math... and going nuts..
 
Well math is fun I could see why you would put it before the forum I know I have been.
 
Hey Dustin...
Don't worry I am now back in for the long haul... Whatchya wanna talk about?!
 
Hehehe.. Yeah but this threads lives get replenished all the time!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom