What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Finally!!! SOmeone listens to me and posts something that they have shot lately!
I saw the title and was totally depressed that it wasn't the lemon drop candy.. hahaha

lol I gould give you a list of stuffs I shot reasently....
 
Finally!!! SOmeone listens to me and posts something that they have shot lately!
I saw the title and was totally depressed that it wasn't the lemon drop candy.. hahaha

lol I gould give you a list of stuffs I shot reasently....lol I gould give you a list of stuffs I shot reasently....
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129404
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129406
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129035
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129198
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128426
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129037
 
I would post something but my computer doesn't seem to recognize that there are any pictures on my camera.
 
Cheer up, you can do this..

If she were a math problem how would you go about doing her, or solving the problem?

Well you see the first thing I would do is start with the neck with a gentle biting motion then I would...
 
Hahahahaha you crack me up! Way to make fun of my blunder.
 
That sounds like a problem.....

But in all honesty I have the same one, I have to take mine to work to retrieve them from my digital....

Speaking of

Here is one I just took

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1301426#post1301426


You know, I've tried REALLY hard to derail this thread and keep it as non-photographically minded as possible, but you just aren't helping! :)

Maybe monkeykoder wants some more relationship advice after the barrage of comments from last time... :)
 
I don't need any more advice I just need to leave my house and go somewhere that there might actually be women...
 
I don't need any more advice I just need to leave my house and go somewhere that there might actually be women...

You don't even have to do that with the internet! You can leave the house with a secure date in hand!

I still suggest you flirt more with women, old, young (but not too young...lol), skinny, fat, ugly and pretty. They usually reciprocate more than enough to make you feel good about yourself. Heck, if you flirt enough with women, you might start feeling like some bad*ss player! :) JK

Out of all subjects I know of, human interaction (especially the male-female kind) intrigues me the most. Human nature is so fascinating, so sorry if I'm going on about this too much. But I assure you my advice is valid, and that it does work.
 
Human interaction has always intrigued me only it intrigues me as an outsider...
 
Do you have a picture of the girl you want to ask out?
 
You know, I've tried REALLY hard to derail this thread and keep it as non-photographically minded as possible, but you just aren't helping! :)

Maybe monkeykoder wants some more relationship advice after the barrage of comments from last time... :)


HaHaaa, but if only you knew how hard I have tried to keep it on track since the beginning you would not have even tried :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom