What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

You know, I've tried REALLY hard to derail this thread and keep it as non-photographically minded as possible, but you just aren't helping! :)

Maybe monkeykoder wants some more relationship advice after the barrage of comments from last time... :)



Yeah you should have been here earlier, Battou was famous for trying to derail the thread.. hahaha..

Then we all got into trouble.. So we are clean now..

Except for this damn-wonderful addiction to posting and photography.:lol:
 
If only one could post and photograph at the same time!
Even the mobile camera phone will only do one or the other!
I want to post and photograph (if it comes in phone form I want a 300mm optinal lens attachment)
 
If only one could post and photograph at the same time!
Even the mobile camera phone will only do one or the other!
I want to post and photograph (if it comes in phone form I want a 300mm optinal lens attachment)

300mm in the crook of your pocket huh :lol:
 
Been around, lurking sometimes but mostly just busy.
 
Holdin out on us huh....keep up at this rate I'ma gonna catch and pass you...:D

I'v only been posting a few posts a week, as opposed to your dozen or so a day. So in a week or two you will have my total waxed.
Have fun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom