What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Just be glad we're not discussing one of the forbidden topics (religion in particular) ...
 
Holy Crap Dustin, you have seriously over thought this! Your situation isn't a math problem bud. And I know how shy you are, but just take a big leap and ask the girl. You will never get wet if you don't jump into the water.

Listen, I am a girl, we aren't that hard to ask out. Just be creative, don't give some lameass line. You can do this I know you can.
 
Cheer up, you can do this..

If she were a math problem how would you go about doing her, or solving the problem?
 
HAahaha I just read what I wrote.. I totally didn't mean it like that.. HAHAHA
 
Cheer up, you can do this..

If she were a math problem how would you go about doing her, or solving the problem?

First I'd ask her what her sine is, then I'd find her limit. Then I'd take that (provided its not infinity), multiply it by her square root, then divide it by three...

If you know what I mean... ;)
 
I think I have an idea... I'm going to try to take her pants off if she doesn't stop me I think I'm good... Seriously the best idea I've had so far...
 
I think I have an idea... I'm going to try to take her pants off if she doesn't stop me I think I'm good... Seriously the best idea I've had so far...

If you're really good, she'll take them off for you. And this, is the art of seduction. Its fun to get your way, but its even more fun to persuade others underneath their natural defenses, and make them want what you want without them even knowing it. This is seduction, and it works from selling a car, to getting in a woman's pants. As someone who finds the human mind to be infinitely intriguing, I cannot emphasize enough how much I suggest you at least learn the art of proper persuasion. But maybe you find other things interesting, in which case I would not suggest you read something that bores you to tears. :)
 
It is fun to get your way, but I'm more of a natural learner I can't learn unless I do (and of course I'm too scared to do).
 
It is fun to get your way, but I'm more of a natural learner I can't learn unless I do (and of course I'm too scared to do).

If you're afraid of talking to the hot girl, talk to some other girls you don't care about dating, even ugly ones. Don't lead them on by asking for a number you'll never call (that's mean), but flirt with them. Say, "hi" to the first girl, then ask the second how she is and so on and so on. After a while, you'll get to the point where that beginning conversation is no big deal, and you'll feel comfortable asking the girl you care about out. Also, when you talk a girl, look her in the eyes! Keep a friendly face, and look her in the eyes. This shows confidence, and whether or not you're really confident, you'll want her to think you are. I started looking women in the eyes when I talk to them, and JUST LIKE THAT they started flirting with me more and all sorts of stuff. And if they'll flirt with a dork like me, they'll probably spontaneously start making out with someone cool like you! :)

Also, I feel somewhat bad, cause you may feel like you're being attacked. We don't think any less of you for being the way you are. As a matter of fact it takes courage to stay true to who you are when other people like me are trying to, "change," you. So kudos! But just understand if you ever get to a point where you feel frustrated by your behavior that its very possible to make yourself into what you think you want to be. I have done this with a few things, and noticed a powerful difference.
 
Last edited:
...this is a hijacking....:lmao:(ok so this thread is one long series of hijacks but anywho....)


It's been a wile since I shot one of these, well over a year since I took it seriously atleast.


http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129631



Finally!!! SOmeone listens to me and posts something that they have shot lately!
I saw the title and was totally depressed that it wasn't the lemon drop candy.. hahaha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom