What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

well..now i know what your name means also..and what this thread is.

i thought it was like the french word for boat spelled differently.
 
I could probably figure out how to spell it right (using actual japanese characters and such) but I'm too lazy... Btw I actually went by and talked to the female I referred to earlier in the thread I didn't get her number to to sheer laziness on my part but now I HAVE to go back because I'm borrowing a book from her.
 
Hells yes... Next time I have to remind her that she owes me a game of chess (she probably doesn't remember but she does).
 
Well awesome! You are workin it buddy! Work it...

Show me love.. wait.. I mean her.. hahahaha
 
I'll do what I can... Doesn't look like it will go anywhere but hey she might have hot friends you never know.
 
Hey, you never know, Kevin and I started out as "just friends" and well we have been married for 7 1/2 years. So it can work out.
 
We shall see I have no problems with the friends thing if that is what happens there are at least as man advantages to having an attractive female friend as there are disadvantages to not dating her... As long as I'm not an @$$ about it and I pull off at least friends I'm on good footing. Even if it doesn't turn out that way I feel better about myself just having gone through with walking up to her door and knocking.
 
Well I am proud of you! I know that that was a HUGE step for you! Good job!
 
The next question is where do I go from here... Do I pursue her or do I try to build her into a network and see where it goes without an actual pursuit.
 
Oooh well.. Start with being friends, ask her out to lunch or something... Or be bold and ask her to go to dinner. She will never know you are interested unless you ask.
 
So randomly showing up at her house doesn't count as showing I'm interested? Funny thing yesterday was the first time I've seen her NOT wearing a bikini top... Of course that fact changed about when I had to leave...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom