What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

LOL No it doesn't show that you are interested. It just shows that you needed something. But if you go specifically ask her on a date then she will see that you are interested.
 
ahhhhhhh new avatar........!!!!!!!!! :nilly:
 
LOL No it doesn't show that you are interested. It just shows that you needed something. But if you go specifically ask her on a date then she will see that you are interested.

What if I went over there and didn't need anything?
 
I have recently learned that my facial hair comes in quite well (and is rather hard to shave off once it has gotten there)...
 
I wouldn't say i'm a photoaholic, i'm an enthusiest!
 
I'm an enthusiast *click click* I am in no way an addict *ooooh must take a picture of that* not *shutter click* an *shutter click shutter click* addict... *must get back to taking photos*....
 
I am doing alright. I am finally done with the birthday party, so yeah now it is back to work. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom