What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Throw pebbles at her window and serenade her with a song.










:mrgreen:

That might work except I may possibly have the worst singing voice known to man... What I need to do is go over to her house and return her book and try to strike up a conversation. I have this odd feeling the only way I'm comfortable showing I'm interested isn't going to be appropriate with this one.
 
I just tend to use body contact of some sort and from what I know/have heard that wouldn't be the most appropriate way to go about it in this situation.
 
A good plork to you good sir...

I will add an ooogieboo to this mess.
 
I'll see your ogitieblah and raise you a oooooooogiieeebooogieboooo-oohboo. Beat that!
 
I didn't see your gazornonblat, and if I did I would still raise you my oooooooogiieeebooogieboooo-oohboo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom