What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Limit is a pretty ordinary word it works in everyday sentences like "I'm at my limit and I can't wait until school starts then there will actually be women to talk to" I would prefer such words as asymptote or laplacian.
 
I use to be a photoholic. I would go though like 50 pages a night reading reviews of all the latest cameras and hundreds of photos just analyzing what they did, how it was taken, why it was taken, what it represents and just before I go to bed I would watch a few tutorials I would lose count after 5
I was rehabilitated by just putting down the camera for a few weeks it really helped now i only come on this forum 20 times a day. I feel proud :mrgreen:
 
I use to be a photoholic. I would go though like 50 pages a night reading reviews of all the latest cameras and hundreds of photos just analyzing what they did, how it was taken, why it was taken, what it represents and just before I go to bed I would watch a few tutorials I would lose count after 5
I was rehabilitated by just putting down the camera for a few weeks it really helped now i only come on this forum 20 times a day. I feel proud :mrgreen:


We have another client!!:mrgreen: It sounds like your addiction is spreading to me, but at least it is becoming useful and resourceful! :sexywink:
We are here to help out when and where we can. :hug::

I have upgraded my addiction by getting a phone that has a 1.5 mp camera in it.. I just can't stop taking pictures!!
 
I don't come on the foru 20 X a day, but does taking 1500 images of 7 live bands across a 3 day festival count? Shooting/editing/posting/selling up 20 hours a day, am I a photoholic? Or just a little touched in the head?
 
Hey my camera phone is awesome! And it is handy when I don't have my camera available.

Oh John, you might have a problem but I won't be completely sure until we have a group therapy session and see which category you are actually in. I mean you could be in serious trouble my friend. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom