What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

*Crosses fingers in hopes that at least one item from that auction still works*
 
Hello newcomer howsitgoing?

P.S. nice SLR...


Not too good ... Summers almost over. :(

My SLR is not that nice... It won't take my pictures for me :lol:... But I love it though, my little starter kit baby.
 
i tried, believe me i tried. yesterday i've let NIKO at home and went for a walk (that's a first) but after 30 min i missed to many opportunities and i started to miss my little snapping baby and when i got home she jumped into my arms and cried that she missed me (or at least that is what i saw :), the ppl that where there say i just picked her up from the desk but what do they know) so i'm never leaving her alone EVER again.

Giving her up is not a sollution so i might as well remain a photoholic *snap*


Wow... I wonder if I shoot you with a tranquilizer dart if I could #1 get some awesomely funny shots of you and #2 get the camera out of your hands.:-P
 
...I'm horrible


this thread was started as a joke on videogame forum I use.....it started to get serious. My want of the lens is serious but if I wanted a serious lens discussion I'da come here with it :lol:

On top of that, shortly before that I found my self giving photoadvice to another user over there pertaining to a DOF failure in a different section of the forum seen here.

I need help :lol:
 
Yes yes you do need help.. I don't even know where to start. lol
 
lol Yeah I will pass, I have my own goodies I have to buy. And I get to *whispers* celebrate my b-day today. So party for me!
 
Not too good ... Summers almost over. :(

My SLR is not that nice... It won't take my pictures for me :lol:... But I love it though, my little starter kit baby.

I have an FM10 myself and I love it (nice and simple)...

Happy birthday to BB...
 
Happy Birthday BB:wav:Have a glass for me:redwine:
 
Happy Birthday BB


Why you no display your birthday, You can still keep the age hidden wile showing the day.
 
I could have sworn that my birthdate was showing..
My bad.

Thank you everyone for wishing me a happy birthday!
 
Wow... I wonder if I shoot you with a tranquilizer dart if I could #1 get some awesomely funny shots of you and #2 get the camera out of your hands.:-P

no tranquilizer dart will make me lose my camera, you could shoot with elephant dosage but my love for niko will prevail.:love: even more now that i shot my first wedding and it performed exemplary(second photographer).

ohhh and happy birthday:cheers:!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom