What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Phot-Lucidity celibrates a birthday today, We're two years old. :thumbup:

We officially launched on Aug 24, 2006
 
i'm in love with my camera too

nice to see you
 
lol I did the same thing, I still to this day don't know how I noticed it was not there.

No clue. I had my age on there.. Wierd. But my birthday is up there now.

You know we've never worked on a NWUSPA meeting.
I know what is the deal. Maybe it will be more workable now that we are getting more people in the west.


Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.
 
Stupid not remembering to bring a tripod with me everywhere... I swear I screwed up over 100 pictures because I didn't take it with me to be able to shoot handheld with a reasonable aperture. *smacks self upside head*
 
Stupid not remembering to bring a tripod with me everywhere... I swear I screwed up over 100 pictures because I didn't take it with me to be able to shoot handheld with a reasonable aperture. *smacks self upside head*

Don't feel bad, I had a tripod with me the other day and still screwed up some fifty shots......it was the big dawg too.....
 
I remember I was talking to one of my photography instructors about my pictures to see what I could do better he said something along the lines of your composition is excellent all you need to do is use a tripod to get better depth of field. That is exactly what is wrong with EVERY SINGLE picture.
 
I remember I was talking to one of my photography instructors about my pictures to see what I could do better he said something along the lines of your composition is excellent all you need to do is use a tripod to get better depth of field. That is exactly what is wrong with EVERY SINGLE picture.

Word from the wise....do not shoot a flower at f/32 at 800mm with out Mirror lock and delayed release.
 
Sometimes I talk to my cameras like this, " who's a good camera, who's a good camera?? You are! yes she is gitchie gitche gooo!" :heart: tickle tickle

:shock:
 
Sometimes I talk to my cameras like this, " who's a good camera, who's a good camera?? You are! yes she is gitchie gitche gooo!" :heart: tickle tickle

:shock:

Most cameras get quite annoyed at that... They prefer goochi goochi goo.
 
Hey, if she is still beside you in the morning, it works right.


Me and mt TLb are having some serious disbutes tho, I can't wait for my EF to get back from her business trip :(
 
I always thought if you are talking to your camera, thats when you REALLY have a problem.
 
Or is it when they start talking back to you.. I don't remember..
 
Hahahaha

I just cought terri checking up on us making sure we are not posting porn again


Picture18.jpg


:lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom