What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Actually I'm on the other side of the state, but any who. Despite being almost eight years old ownership wise) my tower is actually in perfect working order. It's actually better than the computer I have at work :lmao:.
 
I like having extra computers just in case one fails.

I don't have the space for it, all my cameras occupy the majority of it, and Besides, I have a friend who will build me a fine custom computer for little more than cost should mine fail....I've actually been hoping it would for a wile now :blushing: but it hasn't yet.
 
lol yeah, I have one compy, and my brother has one compy...but I have a dozen cameras....I win:D



Oh and before I forget, I started a new drawing last night.


I was discussing it over IM with a couple of FAC's staff

Battou:Denis said it needs the hat

Battou: what do you think of this ides

Battou: Battou: ...I think I'll put the hat in his far hand for the rid'em cowboy look, granted the hat don't fit him and it will technically take away his ability to hold himself in that position but.....
Battou: I think it'll work

Battou: *idea

James: lol

James: stop raping my childhood


... :D
 
Seriously I think I'm ADD... I have a movie going I'm posting on this forum hoping for someone to post in another so I have something to read and I'm still so bored I brought up some music to ADD to...
 
Yaoi is sure as hell isn't my style but I've got nothing against it.


Mine either,There are other twists to it that take it out of my preference as well, but for this one it's the only way it would work, the main cast revolves around two males......there are no reoccuring females that I can recall.
 
I think I may have a problem...

DSC_0777.jpg

Dagone, your stack of junk, er, a, ........ parts is almost as big as mine. I think I need one of those big construction dumpsters to do a little belated spring cleaning.
 
Hahaha.. I have a pile of Kev's truck parts higher than his pile of computers.. And I wonder where my camera fund goes to.. hahahaha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom