What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Excellent gallery there some very amusing images and some very good images.

Thanks, feels good to read that considering that sites staff revoked my approval status in the name of quality, or in other words they said I'm not good enough. Don't get me wrong, my works don't hold a candle to a great many on that site, but I don't want to do all the crap that everyone else does, I draw for fun. I draw things no one else wants to touch, even if it's not what I would get off to. I enjoy being the odd ball, mediocher works made notable by their rareity. Some so controversial I keep them secret, There is one in that gallery that even managed to offend people of that communuty. That is no easy task I can assure you.
 
??? how could any of those pictures offend anyone??? They're hilarious (sick sense of humor warning).
 
??? how could any of those pictures offend anyone??? They're hilarious (sick sense of humor warning).

Oddly enough it was what has to be the one that holds the most artistic value. It's all in the subject in and of it self.


...Oh ****, I just logged out to check something, it would seem you did not see the most controversial of them including the new one. Unless you clicked all the check boxes and told it to filter.....I did not realize they where hidden from view to guests.
 
AHHH I think I may have found a whole new level to this addiction (did you know there are whole online stores dedicated to the chemicals you need for mixing your own stuff) I think I may have to become a recluse for the next 10 years until I figure out how deep the rabbit hole goes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom