What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Just make sure you keep on :pimp:'n!
 
Yes...I bought another EF :hug:: :lovey:


100_2899.jpg
 
Ahhhh I would love to have more cameras.

Yeah, but I have to stop buying cameras tho, I might even start selling off a couple to buy that lens I want........I am so drooling over a couple 400mm 2.8Ls I saw

I did not think I would see the day when I would covet an L lens but it happend
 
I have the 50mm f1.8 and the kit lens that comes with the FM10 I don't think there are any cheaper lenses.
 
Although Nikon I don't even think of as a camera company anymore they sell cameras to sell lenses.
 
I, have a Few 50mm 1.8s and a couple 50mm 1.4s that came with various bodies, Should I need to replace one it won't cost me but twenty/thirty bucks for a Canon 50mm 1.4.
 
Originally Posted by monkeykoder
Although Nikon I don't even think of as a camera company anymore they sell cameras to sell lenses.


Is that true? I wanted to know because i need new lenses and I'm not sure which one I should get... I like architectural photography and at times zooming in no fun... Since you have a FM10 ... help please:mrgreen:... Or are you off duty in this thread.

Oh if you’re still up go to sleep…;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom