monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 #4,651 By architecture are you talking whole buildings or structural components?
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 #4,652 I'd say both but I'm not doing anything large scale, skyscraper.. Just minimal 20 stories...I'm fond of detailing, carvings.
I'd say both but I'm not doing anything large scale, skyscraper.. Just minimal 20 stories...I'm fond of detailing, carvings.
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 #4,653 ...I'm off duty in here..... Speaking of duty....I just got done typing up some nasty sht on PL's forum, Wile I enjoy administrative power it's kept in check with administrative calibur discussion topics....:banghead: Hey MK you might find it interesting tho.
...I'm off duty in here..... Speaking of duty....I just got done typing up some nasty sht on PL's forum, Wile I enjoy administrative power it's kept in check with administrative calibur discussion topics....:banghead: Hey MK you might find it interesting tho.
SpeedTrap TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2006 Messages 1,392 Reaction score 27 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 #4,654 wow.
SpeedTrap TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2006 Messages 1,392 Reaction score 27 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 #4,655 This thread is out of control
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 #4,656 I know isn't it...
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 #4,657 Awesome thread it is. It is a +1 thread of awesomeness.
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2008 #4,658 BUMP
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 28, 2008 #4,659 Spork
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2008 #4,660 Epic thread is epic
matt-l TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 2,707 Reaction score 1 Location Newfoundland..Due East Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2008 #4,661 very epic
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 28, 2008 #4,662 I am epic.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2008 #4,663 You are epic?! When did you change your name?! lol I took the coolest picture on my phone yesterday!!! I will post it when I get the chance to download it..
You are epic?! When did you change your name?! lol I took the coolest picture on my phone yesterday!!! I will post it when I get the chance to download it..
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 28, 2008 #4,664 DO IT DO IT NOW and then download your pic.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 30, 2008 #4,665 Ok Ok I downloaded the picture.