What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Oh they are so cute... Look at the cheeks. They're beautiful children.
 
Hello, I am a noobie. I too have am a photoaholic. In fact, I came across this thread and could only read the first few pages because I dont have time to read 94 friggin pages because I'll have camera withdrawls if I do.

I have been called a "Momma-ratzi" by my family. Sometimes when I pick up my camera and point it towards a loved one, they grimmace & turn away, disgusted by my addiction. (hanging head in shame) Other times they yell for me to grab my camera "Hurry, you have to get a picture of this!" Its a sickening mind game I tell you!

My youngest daughter has also been infected by this addiction. She is 15 and she takes a sickly amount of photos of.....herself! Its a strange mutation of the addiction has anyone ever heard of this?

What can I do?
 
Hello, I am a noobie. I too have am a photoaholic. In fact, I came across this thread and could only read the first few pages because I dont have time to read 94 friggin pages because I'll have camera withdrawls if I do.

I have been called a "Momma-ratzi" by my family. Sometimes when I pick up my camera and point it towards a loved one, they grimmace & turn away, disgusted by my addiction. (hanging head in shame) Other times they yell for me to grab my camera "Hurry, you have to get a picture of this!" Its a sickening mind game I tell you!

My youngest daughter has also been infected by this addiction. She is 15 and she takes a sickly amount of photos of.....herself! Its a strange mutation of the addiction has anyone ever heard of this?

What can I do?


I have heard of this. It is not as rare of a disease as you might think. It is called young-girl-self-photo-captureinism. She is bound to have a life of pictures and odd poses. She is doomed, there is no help for her.. :lmao:
And as for you my new friend. Well may the batteries never run dead and your card never get full, because you also are beyond help!:lmao::lmao::lol:
 
I have heard of this. It is not as rare of a disease as you might think. It is called young-girl-self-photo-captureinism. She is bound to have a life of pictures and odd poses. She is doomed, there is no help for her.. :lmao:
And as for you my new friend. Well may the batteries never run dead and your card never get full, because you also are beyond help!:lmao::lmao::lol:


1)I cant believe what I have created in my child. It definately sounds like what she has. (I feel dizzy)

2) I wish your wish for batteries never running dead had come a wee bit sooner...I was at the park earlier today chasing butterflies around like a 3 year old (only with my camera, not a jar with alcohol soaked cotton balls) and after about 1 hour my batteries went dead! I got enough of a "fix" though to get me through. (shudder, shudder, tick, tick)

3) You say I'm beyond help, you know me all ready! :mrgreen:
 
Film is your only hope....:D,

The hard stuff has the biggest highs.....My batteries can last upwards of a year ;)

Changing a roll of film at a dead run is an exillerating thing too :drunk:
 
I've done film, I've done digital, I just moved from one obsession to the next. I have to say, Digital has allowed me to take a million more photos than I would have taken before!
I snap snap snap until my finger cramps up. Really its quite pathetic. (sigh) Next thing you know I'll be on that cable show "Intervention"....
 
Around here they call me "The camera guy" cuz I walk around town with hundreds of milimeters and take millions of pictures.
 
Intervention, yeah that totally needs to happen with you.. lol

Film, oh how I miss my film camera.. Developing, fixing, *sigh* I want my film!
 
Oh I see, now you are taunting me! Thats not fair!
 
It's pretty expensive unless you can find used supplies which isn't going as well as I had planned.
 
DSC_0894.jpg

:P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom