What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Wow John, glad to hear that you are ok!
Dustin, this camera is pretty cool, it can almost do my dishes!
 
Wow John, glad to hear that you are ok!
Dustin, this camera is pretty cool, it can almost do my dishes!

I don't want one that will do the dishes, just tune in cable. I know that the D3 will, I just can't find the tuner knobs. It has to get cable, it does everything else!
 
I bought a new lens today.....but it's one of those lenses I tell people to stay well away from :(

I bought a Vivitar 70-150 Macro zoom on the M/MD mount.....I'm such a hipocrite, but I needed another lens for the Minolta and I simply could not turn down the $13.77 (USD) with leather carrying case price tag.
 
I bought a new lens today.....but it's one of those lenses I tell people to stay well away from :(

I bought a Vivitar 70-150 Macro zoom on the M/MD mount.....I'm such a hipocrite, but I needed another lens for the Minolta and I simply could not turn down the $13.77 (USD) with leather carrying case price tag.

I don't think I would have turned it down.
 
Stupid 50 iso film it is a pain in the ass too slow for anything but bright sunlight (which is what I PLANNED on using it for...)
 
Stupid 50 iso film it is a pain in the ass too slow for anything but bright sunlight (which is what I PLANNED on using it for...)

I'd like to get my hands on some 25 or 50, I have some ideas for double exposures under day light that 100 or 200 simply can not do.
 
I don't think I would have turned it down.

Yeah My poor Minolta XG-1 has just been loafin around with just it's original lens on to it. Have not had much reason to put some film into it...even then, I put a roll of film into the camera after cleaning the lens and shot the whole roll off in under an hour, Have not yet put another one in either :(


Such a Mint condition camera just demands use

100_3333.jpg


100_3328.jpg


100_3329.jpg


100_3322.jpg


100_3339.jpg
 
Oh we're not photaholics , we are connoisseurs.

 
Nothing wrong with being a photoholic just so long as you can control yourself (you know do exposures down to 1/30th of a second handheld)
 
So you're still not developing your own B&W yet eh? You really need to get on that now that is control...
 
It isn't like it is rocket science as long as you have a decently exposed negative you can screw up quite a bit and still get something pretty darned printable.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom