What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

it will be O.K. we have all been there
 
I can't be bored right now, The police scanner is going ballistic, Remnants of Ike are causing some heavy winds. A lot of shreadded trees and powerlines to deal with.

The police just got wind of a possible tornado and all patrols just went threw transmit sitreps not thirty seconds ago.

Being at work I have to have my ear to that thing for what it's worth.
 
I can't be bored right now, The police scanner is going ballistic, Remnants of Ike are causing some heavy winds. A lot of shreadded trees and powerlines to deal with.

The police just got wind of a possible tornado and all patrols just went threw transmit sitreps not thirty seconds ago.

Being at work I have to have my ear to that thing for what it's worth.


Hey this one went un reported

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138295


Oh wait, I was at work when it happened.....
 
Well the darkroom may be a little ways off but I could probably pull it off if you're willing to pay the postage :)

Well...Medium Format is a little was off for me too, Postage is nothing, I'm sure We'll be able to figure out something when the time comes. :D

My GF and I where discussing a birthday present for my neice the other night and we came to a conclution that is going to be best served with a medium or large format camera. So I might have a real excuse to rustle up some medium format film nest summer at the latest.
 
Hi guys sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I was out of town for a truck pull and I have been dealing with the loss of my little p&s camera.. :(
 
Kev was holding my camera, and he unknowingly dropped it, and then ran over it with his truck. :cry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom