What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Make him buy you a good film SLR....they are cheaper than a new digi p-shooter and a hell of a lot better.
 
This thread is a great place to spam my pictures out :D

I think I need to shoot off and develop some film.

Sounds like an idea, I've been pretty busy, this ain't but a small fraction of the keepers I have gotten out of my last few rolls.

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137744
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138081
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138086
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138060


And I finally figured out where the casting is comming from, now I just have to figure out how to stop it to start with.

All but one are from the same three rolls of film and there are more, I just forgot my flash disk tonight.

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138320
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138335
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138194

There are others but I kinda like those
 
I'm still here!! I come back when I'm not busy. I hopefully will be slowing down soon.. lol

Like that would happen!
 
Of course you're still here we're not worried about that we know you'll always be coming back.
 
Only because you know I love to talk, and photography..

Oh guess what.. Kevin bought me a new camera to replace the one he ran over..!!
 
Nikon coolpix p-80
it was a big step up from what i had so I am stoked!
 
Hi guys! ( that includes you too Meg!) We finally got our power back on and internet (cable) back up. We had a storm come through last Sunday and blow down a lot of trees and wires. It was the remains of IKE, we are not used to 60 MPH winds and 85 MPH winds in the OHIO river vally. Some in Cincinnati still don't have power. Our house got a little damage but nobody was injured. WOW! a whole week without power and netage, we didn't realize how addicted we were to the net until going without it. Anyway, the power came on Friday late and the cable was turned on today. I can confirm, that a laptop w/cell air card with 1 bar on an old edge network is dead slow! It really sucks to take 3-5 min. to load a page, but it beats nothing when you have this secondary addiction to the internet. At least my Nikons didn't blow away, couldn't stand to have all my addictions taken away from me at once!
 
Hi guys! ( that includes you too Meg!) We finally got our power back on and internet (cable) back up. We had a storm come through last Sunday and blow down a lot of trees and wires. It was the remains of IKE, we are not used to 60 MPH winds and 85 MPH winds in the OHIO river vally. Some in Cincinnati still don't have power. Our house got a little damage but nobody was injured. WOW! a whole week without power and netage, we didn't realize how addicted we were to the net until going without it. Anyway, the power came on Friday late and the cable was turned on today. I can confirm, that a laptop w/cell air card with 1 bar on an old edge network is dead slow! It really sucks to take 3-5 min. to load a page, but it beats nothing when you have this secondary addiction to the internet. At least my Nikons didn't blow away, couldn't stand to have all my addictions taken away from me at once!


Yeah, We got the remnants if Ike here on in the Allegheny River valley, We got luckey though many downed trees but minimal loss of power.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom