Help! I have Aperture-itice!

jands

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Before this disease, I went about my day not too happy with my photos, but constantly improving. I still wanted more... I wanted more color, more feeling... I wanted more skills.

Then one day I bought Aperture and all that changed. My pictures look brighter, cleaner and have more depth. There are so many options! So many presets! I can't stop myself! I just edit picture after picture. I'm such a cheater! Oh the shame!

First step is admitting, right? Well, here are a few examples of the consequences of my problem. :blushing:

Is there help for this? I can't stop!

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with enhancing your photos a bit. Editing is kind of like makeup: the amount you use and how you use it really depends on the effect that you're going for. Sometimes, heavy amounts are necessary, and sometimes, you just want enough to touch up blemishes and fix minor issues. The trick is to stay true to the genre and edit with a purpose. If you have no reason for adding an effect or changing something, then don't. But at the same time, it's good to experiment and see what different effects you can pull off. Don't worry so much about it, you're fine. And the pics look great. =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back