HELP! What is the name of a pattern...

Not sure what it was called, but way back in my younger days after a long night on the town, when I went to bed I'd have to keep one foot on the floor to keep my head from spinning in the spiral you describe. :cool-98:

which repeats inside itself in ever-decreasing size; for instance a series of concentric circles? I know there's a particular name, but my Google-fu is weak and my brain weaker...
Could you be thinking of fractals?
Nope, they're random in appearance.
Check out: fractalfoundation.org/resources.
which repeats inside itself in ever-decreasing size; for instance a series of concentric circles? I know there's a particular name, but my Google-fu is weak and my brain weaker...
Could you be thinking of fractals?
Nope, they're random in appearance.
Not necessarily: Check out: fractalfoundation.org/resources/what-are-fractals
The animation on that page is clear, non-random - and hypnotic.

Bad lsd trip?
Yeah dude. Order a pizza and just look at it. The slices, cut in such beautiful symmetry. And the colors.

Take a slice out of the pizza and reflect on the damage you've done to the symmetry. Should keep you from worrying about this other nonsense. :icon_razz:

Bad lsd trip?
Yeah dude. Order a pizza and just look at it. The slices, cut in such beautiful symmetry. And the colors.

Take a slice out of the pizza and reflect on the damage you've done to the symmetry. Should keep you from worrying about this other nonsense. :icon_razz:

But............... it looks like.........................................

pacman-4.jpg

..........PAC-MAN!!!!!!!

I think that you might mean the accompanying effect, for PaintNet editing program this effect is called 'layer cake' (aviable as an extension), don't know if such an effect, as a plugin, exists for Photoshop.

Gerard

View attachment 153722

Yeah but will Rod Serling all of a sudden be in the room??

"Lots" as in "Lots of round things"

Have you found your answer?

You didn't respond to my guess, so I presume it was incorrect.

Most reactions

Back