Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
100_6607.jpg

120_0866.jpg

MichealShotsPhotography5.jpg

120_0803-1.jpg

100_6609.jpg

Well Thank You.
Not all of my pictures have it on it yet, as you can tell by the last picture. Its just it takes soo long to do.

I really hate to be negative, but the huge watermark is extemely distracting, ruins the shot.

J.

I really hate to be negative, but the huge watermark is extemely distracting, ruins the shot.

J.

negative feedback is good.
i do see what you are saying.
and i will make my water mark smaller.
thank you :D

J.

I agree. Make it smaller, a bit trasparent, and keep it at the bottom right corner.

Also, your name isn't spelled consistently in the watermark. You got "Michael" and "Micheal." I kinda like number 2, it's a neat abstract.

Overall, I can see a keen desire for artistic expression in your work. The creativity needs some refinement. That will come with time and experience. But the eye and the imagination is there. Keep shooting and I am certain that the quality of your work and your unique perspective will improve.

You've got some interesting ideas, but the images aren't without their issues.

1. The mono conversion is extremely mid-tone rich. Take this one back to post and spend some time working with levels adjustments to try and acheive a little more true black and white. As well, note the large dark area centre right which is very distrating.

2. This sort of thing tends to be rather over done. I would suggest a smaller aperture (Larger f #) to increase DoF and render all of the light trails more sharply, as well as trying to produce a more pleasing pattern. Right now it's rather jumbled.

3. A pleasant scene, however I would suggest cropping out the bit of roadway left foreground. As well, it would have benefited greatly from the use of a polarizing filter and a graduated ND to reduce the dynamic range between foreground and sky highlights.

4. Could be an interesting dramatic shot, but needs contrast greatly increased to produce true black and white. As well, the swing seat seems rather soft. Always be sure you know where your camera is focusing if using auto-focus.

5. This image does nothing for me. I see no drama, no main subject, and it's at least 1 1/3 stops under-exposed. Remember that any image with large areas of bright white and dark is going to be a challenge to expose correctly and will usually require supplementary lighting to acheive the best exposure result.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Well Thank You.
Not all of my pictures have it on it yet, as you can tell by the last picture. Its just it takes soo long to do.
Record it as an action in Photoshop. My watermark takes all of about a second to create and place. I just hit the play button on the action I created. My action includes the frame as well. It's all automated.

662306577_RASaN-M.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back