Hey there ;)

ipy12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello photographers ;)
I am new here in this forum and wanted to introduce myself a bit.
My name is Patrick and I am an Austrian student. Photography is my passion since a few years now. Unfortunately I had a small break due to time reasons during my studies. But now I discovered it again and I am really enjoying it. I like to take long time exposures and taking pictures at night but in general I am trying everything what comes in front of my lens.
I signed up here cause I am looking forward to great discussions about pictures and photography itself, maybe getting some critics on my pictures as well as learning something new but also trying to help others.
If you have any other questions, just ask :)

Attached, I put one of the shots from my trip to Tokyo :D

Welcome!

..maybe getting some critics on my pictures ..
This shot has potential, so I wish it was cropped differently than it is. Is this a crop or the entire original frame? I would show you what I mean, but please first change your settings to "Photos OK to edit".

@Designer nope, I didn't crop it much so it is quite the original frame.
Yes sure, I changed that .. I hope it is oke now. Probably you would like to crop a bit at the bottom/left. I am looking forward to your suggestions ;)

@Designer nope, I didn't crop it much so it is quite the original frame.
Yes sure, I changed that .. I hope it is oke now. Probably you would like to crop a bit at the bottom/left. I am looking forward to your suggestions ;)
Yes, that is what I was thinking. I also cropped some of the bright lights on the right side as well.

45296448322_be6cc483a5_h - Version 2.jpg

This puts the building where the leading lines are going at the 1/3 positions in the frame. Also removes the distraction from the bright lights and some of the heavy darkness on the left side. I wish there was more space above the red lights on the tall building.

Thanks a lot. Looks good for me.

I wish there was more space above the red lights on the tall building.
Yes that's true, I thought the same when I opened the photo on the PC. Unfortunately I didn't realize that when I was shooting it :(

Most reactions

Back