HI ALL

jdphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to everyone!
I am new to ThePhotoForum but it looks like it is going to be a lot of fun and a place for me to learn and get some new insight. I am new at photography but have been casually been taking pictures my whole life. Recently i got a Sony A330 which i have been really pleased with. I never seen much about the Sony line of camera most people seem to have Cannons or Nikons but so far i am enjoying my Sony. Wonders if anyone else out there on this site has a Sony and what they think of it. I have posted a question already in another part of the forum about aperature which has been troubling me. I am really trying to learn how to use all the functions on my camera so it is more then just a point and shoot. I have also been wondering if i should upgrade from the kit lens to a better one.... i do have one for farther distances which i find takes sharper images then the one i use day to day. I am hoping to get a polerizing lens cover one of these days soon and see what kind of a difference that makes to my pictures. Also i am hoping to take an online course in Photoshop soon and am looking forward to that.

anyways glad to be on here and hope to be posting more soon!!!

JD

Most reactions

Back