Hi Everbody from the

shutterbugjo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OOPS forgot to finish my intro..meant to say "From the Frozen North" .. :oops:
My name is Jo-Ann
I am very happy to be here. But I am really struggling with Photography.:( I love it but I "suck" at it right now.
Just bought my camera about a month ago. I desperately want to be able to take nice photos properly as well as edit them to put on
I think I have come to the right place and am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Great to be here :D

Hugs
Jo

Last edited:
Hi Jo-Ann! I'm Elizabeth. Sometimes it's hard to start photography, and all I recommend is practice. Take 100 pictures of the same thing but with different angles. Go out in your backyard-it's photographer's candy! As for editing, I strongly recommend picnik.com. It's free and super easy. I love it :razz:

My blog is made just for people like you, check it out? elizabethandcamera.blogspot.com

Welcome to the forum (from another Edmontonian).

What type of camera do you have?

Have you considered talking a class to help you learn about using your camera & photography in general? I'm going to be teaching some courses with a new school, the Canadian Photography Learning Centre. If you have a Digital SLR camera, they have a great course...Using your DSLR Camera.

Of course, there are a great many helpful members here on the forum who can help you.

Hi Elizabeth and Mike,
Thank you for the warm greeting :wink:
Elizabeth I was wondering where in the world should I go to practice..Backyard sounds good to me..I am sure to find something...Okay I'm going to take your advice and take 100 pictures or until I get it right !!

Mike I am so excited to hear of these classes. Been to the website going to be taking a course ASAP

Thank you !!

Hi Mike
I am interested in taking " Using Your DSLR Mon­days (6:30pm — 9:30pm): Jan 4, 11, 18, 25 (2011).

Could you advise a contact name and number and methods of payment :D

Thnx
Jo

Hi Mike
I am interested in taking " Using Your DSLR Mon*days (6:30pm — 9:30pm): Jan 4, 11, 18, 25 (2011).

Could you advise a contact name and number and methods of payment :D

Thnx
Jo

Hi Jo,

At the bottom of the page HERE
there is a link/button that says 'show the request form'. Click that and it will open the request form. Fill that out and someone will call you.
I'm not sure yet, but I might be teaching that one myself. But I think it's also close to being full, in which case, they will probably offer another one before long.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back