Hi Everyone, good to be around!

thedigitalpro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi

My name is Steven and I am an event photographer based in Southampton, Hampshire, UK. I've been working professionally since 2003. I started my photographic career some years ago in video production but in 2006 dropped the video side to put all my efforts into stills photography. I also enjoy HDR and I have been introducing this into some of my landscape work. I use Canon equipment.

I also have just launched Photography Competitions Live and Online now at Flickr Awards which is a photography contest website whereby members can enter their pictures into over 50 live categories to battle for votes and climb the global leaderboard. It's not commercial, totally free and a bit of fun. I love getting involved in all aspects of photography and I think this site will compliment that.

I look forward to sticking around here so I can share my photographic passion with others.

Many thanks

Steven

Welcome to the forum Stephen. I will check out your competition at some stage

Thank you Jaomul. Yup it would be great to checkout the flickrawards website when you have time. You would need to have a flickr account.

Welcome Steve, and I also will check it out sounds like a nice idea. Can I win a New D800 :lmao:

Your sign on Good to be around is just what I said when I awoke from a cardiac arrest some years back, Good To Be Around!!

Lol Papa. I cannot promise you a New D800 certainly not at the moment. But hey you never know if people like the site I might decide to push it even more. My main business is wedding photography and has been for many years but I just love trying out different things and learning new stuff. My FlickrAwards site hopefully provides an opportunity to study what makes great pictures. Hope to see you there.

Most reactions

Back