Hi from New York

blzdbby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
I just joined the forum last week after I took some photos with my new Nikon. This is the first camera that I have purchased that has a removable lense. It is also the first camera I have used that isn't 100% automatic. I am so used to my Kodak Easy Share that sometimes I get pictures on the Nikon that are completely white. I do have a site for y'all to view my pictures at. It's http://www.radiantgalleries.com/gallery/v/blzdbby/

Please feel free to look around and let me know what you think. Please remember that these are my first. I did do some sharpening and color enhancement before I uploaded them. And I know my whatever says not to edit my pictures but I don't mind. I just haven't figured out how to change that yet.

Welcome to TPF. Since everyone seems to have a connection to New York, all I can say is that I lived in Teaneck (NJ) and in Manhattan (near Washington Heights) for a short while.

welcome to TPF. im sure youll love it here. i know i do, even though i dont post as much as i probably should......

im from NY too. ive lived other places for short periods of time, but i always seem to make my way back here after a while.

what part of NY are you from?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back