Hi from the rainy deep south

egmontag

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! Thank you for letting me join your community.

A bit about me and why I joined your forum:

I am an intermediate level photographer who grew up in darkrooms. My dad owned a graphic design and photograph editing/processing studio from about 1980-2005, when he passed away. While we sold most of his equipment, I held on to a few pieces. Now, I am selling them and thought this would be a good place to list them or learn more about them.

While I am not a big forum poster, I do enjoy seeing pictures from others and learning new techniques.

thanks Jeff15 :)

Welcome. Where in the south are you from?

Welcome aboard. I've never been to LA, but I had a cousin that was in NOLA Fire Department.

You can certainly post the things for sale on the board, but please post photos of the items and the prices. Hopefully you'll get buyers.

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Welcome aboard. I've never been to LA, but I had a cousin that was in NOLA Fire Department.

You can certainly post the things for sale on the board, but please post photos of the items and the prices. Hopefully you'll get buyers.
oh cool! I am in Lafayette--about two-and-a-half hours away from NOLA. From what I understand, the New Orleans fire dept. stays busy.

Thanks! I took a ton of photos before packing everything.

Welcome to the forum. This is a fun place to visit and post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back