Thank you all so very very much for your thougtful kind comments about my images and text.
I am going to share with you. some incredible tales of truth. I am going to tell you things that you will simply not believe!
I know from experience how people react with some of the stories that are yet to be told here.
and no doubt some of you will react in the same manner.
so for this commercial I am going to provide some links.
Walkiin Freezer No electricity needed
http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=75902
Children chasing a bowhead whale
http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=75723
Jesus drove a snowmobile
http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76301
Please go to the BOTTOM of the snomobile thread the explanation at the bottom is much easier to understand.
I wlll be back soon.. for the SECOND QUARTER..
TILL THEN.. thank you all so very very much for showing intrest in this tread.. YOU WILL JUST NOT BELIEVE what happens.. here in the arctic!
The wind.. has changed.. Lets go back out to the Ocean Ice.. whales are coming.. Hop on.. you are nice and warm.. good!!.. We are headed back out.. 3-4 miles out.. to the lead opening. this trip will take 3 - 4 hours.
I was truelly CONVINCED that when we arrived at the camp, that all my lenses would be "shattered" the crashing of the sled. When it reaches the high point of a small hill, we would have to go over, it was exactly like being dropped from 4 or 5 foot in height sometimes. I was so relieved that when I finally opened the case . everything was ok.!