Holga, Brownies, Pinhole and any other kind of Lo-Fi

I have a Sprocket Rocket, it's fun but so wide angle you gotta figure out how to hold/angle it so you don't get yourself rather than the scenery.

Also have a Pop 9, that's my fav of my lo-fi plastic.

I have a Sprocket Rocket, it's fun but so wide angle you gotta figure out how to hold/angle it so you don't get yourself rather than the scenery.

Also have a Pop 9, that's my fav of my lo-fi plastic.

Do you know of any articles that would help me know how to compose with this camera for the best shots before I set out to give it a try. Thanks Denny

Last edited:
Not offhand, maybe there's something on the Lomography website. I'm wondering about Home - The Film Photography Project but I don't remember ever seeing anything about it.

I have the prints in a tube because they're a mile long... Even the printing along the edge is big - KODAK PORTRA! So are the sprocket holes.

Just ran across them the other day, my best one is sky, clouds, a bit of lens flare, treetops, then the end is dark (which was past 36 at the end of the roll). Somehow I must have held it overhead and got trees on one side/end, the sky & clouds overhead, then trees on the other side/end (as it rotated overhead). Noticing I can see teeny tiny tops of telephone poles, which shows what a large area it captures.

It was fun to play with.

Not offhand, maybe there's something on the Lomography website. I'm wondering about Home - The Film Photography Project but I don't remember ever seeing anything about it.

I have the prints in a tube because they're a mile long... Even the printing along the edge is big - KODAK PORTRA! So are the sprocket holes.

Just ran across them the other day, my best one is sky, clouds, a bit of lens flare, treetops, then the end is dark (which was past 36 at the end of the roll). Somehow I must have held it overhead and got trees on one side/end, the sky & clouds overhead, then trees on the other side/end (as it rotated overhead). Noticing I can see teeny tiny tops of telephone poles, which shows what a large area it captures.

It was fun to play with.
Thanks for info.

Time 35mm camera, $2 thrift store find. Detroit, east side ghetto.

TimeCamera.jpg

Time put a lot into that promotional product/camera/cheap hunk of plastic! lol

They can be fun but I suppose it does have its limits/challenges.

These are awesome. Very creative and what you did worked out great.

Most reactions

Back