M @ k o
TPF Noob!
Cheers Chiller :thumbup:
HoboSyke said:Nice shots chiller.
But would everyone be as touched if this homeless person was a heroin addict theif who mugged old ladies and broke into peoples houses to buy drugs?
I dont mean to take anything away from your photos, they are great, but just seeing what poeple thought of my comment..
HoboSyke said:Nice shots chiller.
But would everyone be as touched if this homeless person was a heroin addict theif who mugged old ladies and broke into peoples houses to buy drugs?
I dont mean to take anything away from your photos, they are great, but just seeing what poeple thought of my comment..
woodsac said:I think it's completely irrelevant? You could make that assumption about any person, in any photo posted, but you choose to stereotype and try and fault a homeless person. Any well dressed person in the normal photos posted here is equally capable of the atrocities you just mentioned.