Homeless best friends

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Met this young man and his dog today, while I went for a walk downtown. He is homeless, but all he has is his dog. He did not speak to me much, except thank me for stopping, and say that his dog is sick.
I was about to grab lunch , but decided to give him what ever money I had in my pocket. It was not much...about $6.00 or so, but I could not leave, knowing I had a pile of camera equipment, and lunch money, and he only has the love of his dog.

I snapped these as I walked away.

157_5769a.jpg

Missed the focus a bit on this, so I converted it to B&W, and added a little noise.

157_5771a.jpg

makes me wanna cry.... you did a great job preserving his dignity and showing the story in pics....

street shots always get me, but this one, with the dog hugged up against him, and both of them keeping the other warm, its just wonderful...

this is a touching story.... great work chiller... great work.

Boy, what great shots, Chiller! I love the first one. It conveys so much emotion, it's brilliant. :thumbup:

wow, chiller, the story is sad and the captures you caught only add the emotions, its such a shame that some people are in these situations, but at least he's not totally alone. First one does it for me :)

toally awesome, sad story. captures it perfectly

its awesome in b&w

nice work :)

Most reactions

Back