horses... which one?

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well... now after all the changes in galleries here I've no idea where to post it. So feel free to move it, my dear Mod, wherever you want (I hope there's no Trash section...). So... I just need an advice: which one is better. The print of it (30x40 cm) will be sold for charity, but I have to choose which one is better:

here, the horse is "half transparent" so the flowers in the bg are sightly visible on its skin:
kon1b.jpg

here, the horse is not transparent:
kon1c.jpg

both shots (flowers and the horse) taken by me, of course, and then postprocessed in PS. I wanted to achieve something simmilar to double exposure on film... but, well... which one do you prefer??? and why?

cheers

I like the second one better, just because I'm not a fan of the flowers on the skin of the horse in the first. Neat!

I'm going with the second one as welll. The flowers in the first one aren't coming through that clearly so it's a little hard to tell what they are and so it just makes the horsie look strange.

Maybe you could also try reducing some of the highlights on the horse's back? It may just be my monitor, but they're a bit blownout.

I have to agree with the others, number 2 it is.

Im picking the second one Mentos. Well done.

Second one also !!

Steve :thumbup:

Number 3 is my pick:Joker: :biglaugh:

Really tho, I do like number 2 better. The transparacy in the first one seems to take away from the horses importance to the picture IMO. Nice PS work tho on both. :wink:

actually, i kinda like the first with the bleed-through. reminds me of a self portrait Hertz posted with himself against a flowered image not so long ago.

so number one it is for me.

JonMikal said:
actually, i kinda like the first with the bleed-through. reminds me of a self portrait Hertz posted with himself against a flowered image not so long ago.

so number one it is for me.

GRAHAM!?!?! HE posted HIMSELF?? Self portrait??? I don't belive that!!!

Most reactions

Back