Hot sister for c&c :)

Lol my sister...

You can make the ISO one stop higher and shutter one stop faster and you will have exacty the same mood but the flash wont work as hard. But it looks like you are close to your sync speed already. Unless of course you use trigger that can do FP/HSS. I just meant your flash probably fire at full power.

Okay, yeah my max sync is 1/180, I was using 2 yn-460ii flashes, cheap but efficient!

It sounds like you have a theme for your next shot. HOT SISTERS!

IMO, it is completely nonsensical to expect or to try and make any sensible critique about an image where the object of interest is about 200 pixels high.

No one can see detail and any c/c is only only the grossest of features.
How about either posting it larger or with a link back to a larger one on your hosting site.

Judging from your setting I just think the battery you bought doesnt have that much juice to begin with. I dont think your flash worked extra hard. The batteries sucked!

Oh, one more thing ... get the kneeling down in the sand shots LAST. The mud on her legs ruins an otherwise nice shot lol

IMO, it is completely nonsensical to expect or to try and make any sensible critique about an image where the object of interest is about 200 pixels high.

How about either posting it larger or with a link back to a larger one on your hosting site.

I agree however anytime someone on here posts a large image or a link they get screamed at...

I agree however anytime someone on here posts a large image or a link they get screamed at...

The site has its inadequacies but get around that.

Post your picture at 800 high and provide a link to a larger image.

Its probably a good thing my sister doens't look like that!

The site has its inadequacies but get around that.

Post your picture at 800 high and provide a link to a larger image.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rebeccacream/5914825971/sizes/l/in/photostream/

All sizes | Daves 27th (197 of 275) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

All sizes | Daves 27th (209 of 275) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Most reactions

Back