Hot sister for c&c :)

egh I guess I'll be the odd one out here. I don't like it. It looks like you took a cute girl, but her in a bikini top and told her stand on the beach, kind of looks a bit trailer parkish to me.... which I understand why all the men on the site are going nuts over the image but if you look at it from any view of creativeness where is it? Looks like she can use the kneeling shot on her model mayhem site.

Please Please Please see the joke in the post.

I would for sure try to get some of these images again, because the color of the sun is gorgeous but be a bit more creative on your "posing" and try not to be so hot girl in bikini top myspace profile pictureish...

:)

I say the one by herself is the best.

egh I guess I'll be the odd one out here. I don't like it. It looks like you took a cute girl, but her in a bikini top and told her stand on the beach, kind of looks a bit trailer parkish to me.... which I understand why all the men on the site are going nuts over the image but if you look at it from any view of creativeness where is it? Looks like she can use the kneeling shot on her model mayhem site.

Please Please Please see the joke in the post.

I would for sure try to get some of these images again, because the color of the sun is gorgeous but be a bit more creative on your "posing" and try not to be so hot girl in bikini top myspace profile pictureish...

:)

Thanks for the input :)

She's not a model, she just wanted a picture of her and her boyfriend. I was the one who got her to get in a picture alone :p The bikini top was literally all she had for a top because we were at our cottage for the day.

Next time we visit, I'll sit down and do a planned shoot with her to get some more creative shots (and some better batteries for my stupid flash!) :)

:) She is def a cutie and I bet she will totally LOVE the pictures! Great practice here and I would love to get some shots like this.

I think the flash is too far away and not diffused enough for my liking. In the 2nd one you can tell that you have a really small light source and that the male in the photo has his face obscured by the shadow from your sister's nugget. Brining the light in and diffusing it would have had it not working as hard and the light would have wrapped and made softer shadows so that you would have had less features obscured. You might have had to move yourself up depending on the focal length, but you could always change focal length and lenses to acheive the look you want.

Most reactions

Back