How do I remove Bokeh???!!

Can we see a picture?
I'm not home right now, and I'm not trolling. I want to be able to film with my dslr without having to focus by having everything in focus. This problem is especially poignant with regards to closeup film, which I need since I'm trying to do "robot chicken" type skits with toys (but film instead of stop motion) and thus need to be upclose and to have all the things in focus (to emulate scale sized film).

If you watch Robot Chicken, you will see that rarely is their whole scene in focus. They have background blur (bokeh) from shallow DoF.
It has been suggested that Robot Chicken uses a Nikon D300, but no information on the lens(s) they use could be found.

If you watch Robot Chicken, you will see that rarely is their whole scene in focus. They have background blur (bokeh) from shallow DoF.
It has been suggested that Robot Chicken uses a Nikon D300, but no information on the lens(s) they use could be found.

Bitter...Robot Chicken who knew?

Bitter...Robot Chicken who knew?

Who knew what?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back