How do you come back to photography?

hey, there is the video button too. get bored with the photos, switch it to video.
I don't have a video button. Now what?:confused:

Do I have that button? I don't remember. :lol: I don't think my Nikon F does...

Hmmm. Try grabbing an IR camera. Go somewhere new. Light something on fire in a relatively safe manner. :lol:

Can you travel? Things are most interesting when you're seeing them for the first time.

Or work on a new technique like shooting at night or something.

I travel a lot actually. It didn't have anything to do with my location, i was just not feeling inspiration, there was no rewarding feeling between me getting my shot. But you know? Just when i thought i was out, they pulled me back in. Now i'm going trying to photograph abandoned buildings and things that have been neglected randomly. Like a train, house, post signs, junk heaps. Just anything that is old and has seen a lot, its a topic that really has my creative juices flowing again.

try going birding ... that should keep your attention .. or you'll pull your hair out.

try going birding ... that should keep your attention .. or you'll pull your hair out.
tried it a couple times. not much for keepers but im a little more bald.

The longest focal lenght i've got right now is 200mm. I'd have to invest in a teleconverter so i can get at least 300mm so the damn birds don't fly away.

If it's a hobby, who cares?

Come back to it when you have a creative drive.

what is this "creative drive" you speak of?

:confused:

what is this "creative drive" you speak of?

:confused:

To me.....it might be looking over your older images and re-editing them for better looking results. It might just be tinkering with Lightroom or Elements and trying new things. I personally never get tired of trying and learning new ways to do things. I love photography because you are always learning new stuff....if it's not shooting, it's editing....and dude, and dudettes, I have a lot to learn. I had a decent film DLSR back in the 80's, and traveled the country driving a big rig....then I decided to take a break from photography since digital was just coming out and to get a decent camera, it cost you and arm and a leg. I am so happy to get back into it now with a camera that doesn't require film. I can take a hundred shots of something and not lose any money if it's bad. (not that I ever shoot that many of the same thing), but I could. Now, I spend my money instead on Lightroom, and Photoshop Elements and find new ways to edit. I'm rambling, but hopefully you get the picture. Be happy for where you are in photography and the options it offers. Get a few books on different aspects of shooting, and I'm sure you'll kickstart the creative juices again! Good luck.

Hello, as your confusion I suggest that if you want it as professional then you have to skilled on photography like wedding photography etc. Then you can achieve the success like Maija karin photography.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back