What's new

How I edited a SOOC jpeg from my X-T3

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 11, 2010
Messages
3,867
Reaction score
1,386
Location
Western New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a request from a member of a facebook photography group I'm in to do a video on how I edited this photo. Since I took the time to throw the video together, I thought I'd go ahead and share it here in case anyone is interested.

This follows my workflow through Lightroom from beginning to end. If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask and I'd be glad to answer them.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom