How many times have you been...

A group of friends we have used to always kid around about having a "Freebie Night" once a year.......lol (of-course while drinking...lol)
Good times. If only that kind a lifestyle would work....lol

Currently at 0 but have been dating the same girl for the past 6 years.

I cant fathom 26 times? Hell I cant even understand 10. Guess im not much of a risk taker =)

married/divorced twice.

contemplating #3. we've been dating a year and half. but, its a nice relationship, with no arguments.... we only see each other in person every 3 months :lmao:

to take it more serious, means moving her here... and that can only happen on a fiancee visa, and gives us 90 days to be married or she has to go back.

hmmmm..... been down this road twice before, not sure i want to do it again... not to mention bringing a girl from a paradise to boring toledo ohio and all the problems that will bring. not to mention her getting homesick... and of course there are the inherant problems of a 40/20 marriage here in the us. how much of that is love, and how much of it is meal ticket.

so, #3 is unknown...

and i dont want to repeat my parents.. both my mom, my dad, and my grandpa were all married 5 times. the joke has always been that they had a handful of spouses.

i don't want that for myself.

if i get married a third time... that's puts it on the middle finger no matter which finger ya start on... so there's a 50/50 shot that it folds over and stays number 3, or it springs up and becomes a big F U..

and sadly, now i have conditioned my brain that ALL relationships and marriages end.. it's just a question of how long they last before ending.

MLeeK said:
Jeez! Smoking crack would be a cheaper habit than that guy has!

Plus the dishes would always be done! And if not, meh ... Who cares! Pass the crack pipe.

...married?

But a few days ago I was talking to this guy who told me he's had 26 wives and he's about my age :shock:

Wow!

Guy's probably a gold-digger....

...or a serial killer....

...or both

I will be married 30 years in 2012...In fact on 12/12/12. Party!!!

I'm still on the first one. We hit 20 years in June.

Here's the secret. After so long of living together and having joint accounts she gets the whole paycheck. What is she going to do, leave and cut it in half? Pffft, I think not.

Now it's cheaper to keep me. :sexywink:

GeorgieGirl said:
Guy's probably a gold-digger....

...or a serial killer.....

I will be married 30 years in 2012...In fact on 12/12/12. Party!!!

...or both

Or hasn't figured out that having a super model for a wife only seems like it would be a good idea.

EIngerson said:
I'm still on the first one. We hit 20 years in June.

Here's the secret. After so long of living together and having joint accounts she gets the whole paycheck. What is she going to do, leave and cut it in half? Pffft, I think not.

Now it's cheaper to keep me. :sexywink:

Separate bank accounts. Thats the secret to a happy marriage.

married/divorced twice.

contemplating #3. we've been dating a year and half. but, its a nice relationship, with no arguments.... we only see each other in person every 3 months :lmao:

to take it more serious, means moving her here... and that can only happen on a fiancee visa, and gives us 90 days to be married or she has to go back.

hmmmm..... been down this road twice before, not sure i want to do it again... not to mention bringing a girl from a paradise to boring toledo ohio and all the problems that will bring. not to mention her getting homesick... and of course there are the inherant problems of a 40/20 marriage here in the us. how much of that is love, and how much of it is meal ticket.

so, #3 is unknown...

and i dont want to repeat my parents.. both my mom, my dad, and my grandpa were all married 5 times. the joke has always been that they had a handful of spouses.

i don't want that for myself.

if i get married a third time... that's puts it on the middle finger no matter which finger ya start on... so there's a 50/50 shot that it folds over and stays number 3, or it springs up and becomes a big F U..

and sadly, now i have conditioned my brain that ALL relationships and marriages end.. it's just a question of how long they last before ending.

DON'T. DO. IT. Not if there's any doubt that it's RIGHT. That's just my opinion, but I would never even *consider* marrying again if I wasn't absolutely, 110% certain that he was the one, and that this one was going to last a lifetime. But then, I can't even get a DATE, so you might not wanna take MY advice. :lmao:

My parents were married for 54 years (and a week) before my dad passed away in 2005. I always assumed my one marriage would be forever. If I were ever fortunate enough to meet someone else, I would not entertain marriage thoughts unless I was equally sure it was going to be forever.

I was being funny before, but my ex truly was bi-polar and borderline psychotic...I was just too young, dumb and idealistic to realize it when we got married. It still lasted 13 years, and only ended because I told him to get help, or else. He chose else. To this day (that was over 11 years ago) he has not gotten help, and it's really sad. He could be a decent person...if he just wasn't psychotic. ;)

Separate Bank Accounts.......:pirate: Not in my house...

I am to pleaze..

Hubba, Hubba:whip:

Most reactions

Back