What's new

How much

Revel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Cheshire
Hi
Can some kind person let me know how much my cameras are worth as I am going to sell them and I have not got a clue. All are in excellent condition.

We have :
Dimage Z6 in full working order and its box 6mb
Dynax 404 SI with AF zoom 75-300 lens 35mm
Dynax 40 with AF zoom 28-100 lens 35mm

Thanks for any advice.
 
Best bet is to check eBay and used gear 'sites in your area to get an idea of fair-market value, but at a ball-park, I'm going to say, "Not very much".
 
I was looking at about £30 per camera. Thanks for the tip
 
You have to admire ebay. I listed my 404 si at 22:09 GMT

It has sold on a buy it now at 22:18 GMT ;)

As mentioned, I only wanted £30 per camera. Mind you, the si had a 300mm lens. Oh well, it was only gathering dust. Saying that, I still need to be paid.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom