480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry for the poor image quality.... it's a screen capture from my dash cam.

38963-1560969047-7e97b58a2b0b88866ab394cf8da32548.jpg

It seems some don't understand the concept of having a dashcam.

It's basically a set-and-forget video device that records what's in front of your vehicle as you drive. So when you're in an accident, you have video evidence of exactly what happened, not what so-and-so said.

You don't turn it on when you get in an accident. You turn it on when you start your vehicle (or, some models will sense the voltage increase and turn on automatically) and let it record.

99.999% of the time, it will record the mundane scene of you tooling around to work, the grocery store, your kid's ball game, your trip to Aunt Martha's....

But in this case, I drove by a couple where she was taking a photo of him sitting on some steps. I thought her contortions rather humorous.

And yes, there is a 'community' for dashcam users.

It seems some don't understand the concept of having a dashcam.

It's basically a set-and-forget video device that records what's in front of your vehicle as you drive. So when you're in an accident, you have video evidence of exactly what happened, not what so-and-so said.

You don't turn it on when you get in an accident. You turn it on when you start your vehicle (or, some models will sense the voltage increase and turn on automatically) and let it record.

99.999% of the time, it will record the mundane scene of you tooling around to work, the grocery store, your kid's ball game, your trip to Aunt Martha's....

But in this case, I drove by a couple where she was taking a photo of him sitting on some steps. I thought her contortions rather humorous.
I knew what a dashcam is used for... but thanks anyway for the explanation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back