What's new

Hoya RM-72 photos?

The shots need some serious post-process love though to turn into anything worthwhile.

Well not really, if you just shoot B&W or sepia they are not that much work, unless they are color IR like yours. Then they are more work.

When I shot IR, I would shoot in B&W mode or sepia. Some times I would shoot in color.
 
Last edited:
When I shot IR, I would shoot in B&W mode or sepia. Some times I would shoot in color.
I don't do a whole lot to mine. I used to convert to greyscale, but lately I haven't been doing that. After WB, they are almost monochrome anyway. There's still a little redness.

I may do a few other tweaks here and there, but for the most part I do very little PP.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom