TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hunting Coyote - Grand Teton, Wyoming, USA

For me nature photography always involves getting up early. 30 days of 5am mornings and 10PM evenings means you don't get much time to sleep or time for yourself and can take its toll on the body. There seems to be a romantic notion that you just get out of bed and you start seeing wildlife and you take photos. The reality is that it's EXTREMELY difficult to even find wildlife. When you do, most of the time they are busy doing what they want and don't always want to pose for the perfect shot. Sometimes you get lucky and find a cooperative subject. Just being in nature is rewarding. Witnessing special moments is what I live for. Some people think I am crazy for the amount of traveling I do. To me, being in nature and photographing wildlife is what truly makes me happy and makes me feel fulfilled. In a fast changing world wildlife is becoming scarce. According to the WWF, Earth has lost half of its wildlife in the past 40 years. I feel deeply concerned about this statement, and want to experience the amazing wonders of the world before its too late. I encourage you all to take time out of your day and witness the beauty our world has to offer and to do your part to help the remaining wildlife our planet has.

coyotejumping11.jpg

#coyote #wild #nature #wildlife #animals #hunting #jorelcuomo #wildlifephotography

Canon 5DM3 + 600mm F4 IS@ 1/1250 F4 ISO 1000

Sweet, caught at just the right time. I have tried getting shots of fox when they do this and have been just off the mark. Nicely done

That is a great shot. Very nice!

Great shot and timing!

This is not a great shot, this is a stunning shot! Love your writing too, you've a new fan! :Hail.sml:

Great shot, and I completely agree with your statements as well. Nicely done.

thanks a lot. I think a lot of us really enjoy nature and care about it. Its nice to see.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back