"I Eat Kittens"

sarallyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, that's what Gracie was telling me. To tell you the truth, I think she actually likes them.

eyeing up her prey...

2-6.jpg

going in for the attack...

5-3.jpg

"nom nom nom"

4-4.jpg

"okay, i'm done!"

1-6.jpg

some of Gracie outside,

DSC02525.jpg

DSC02523-1.jpg

91.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

some pretty flowers;

DSC02636-1.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

DSC02639.jpg

DSC02681.jpg

DSC02658.jpg

the pooch and the kitten are cute!!!! :heart:

Its nice to see that you have trained your pit bull to be a kind, sweet dog. So many people will be mean to them to make them guard dogs, and its really not their fault, its the dumb people who think pit bulls are "cool and mean."

Your dog is a sweetheart, and I like her a lot.

that is one tiny cute kitten youve got there and it looks like it got blue eyes which is quite amazing ^^ and I thought that pit bulls are all angry and bloodthirsty but I guess it really depends how their owners treat and train them. nice shots!

holy crap that dog is LEAN!!!

I am thinking about to get a cat in the not so distant future and I MAY will get a dog too so if I will I am going to ask you for some advice how to train and treat it so it will be just as lean as your pit bull :D

Great shots. I love the flowers....esp. the purple/blue with the drops of water on it.

OMG!!... I love your dog!!.. and kitty!!.. look at Gracie´s muscle...I´m envious... ;)

and mayor congrats to you for being such a great pet owner and showing people Pits are really nice dogs and not just the ones you mslty hear about... with love and good training you go far...

I MAY will get a dog too so if I will I am going to ask you for some advice how to train and treat it so it will be just as lean as your pit bull :D

I would love to give you some advice if you ever get a pup
(and if you ever do want a pup, make sure to check your local animal shelters, first! that's where I got Gracie)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back