What's new

I got bored...

bace

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
3,941
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wanted to try something with timed exposure and a dark room.

Wish my big flash for the film camera came with a test button. Then I wouldn't have to use the camera as well for this effect....


portrait01.jpg


portrait02.jpg
 
That's my gino diagonal stripey shirt. I bought it for the ladies.

Giggity gigity.
 
i really like the second one-:)
 
your creativity with the camera is fast becoming evident. looking forward to more. :thumbup:
 
when you buy a shirt "for the ladies", buy one they'd like you to take off ;)

cool shots, paul! kinda ghostly, but really cool :D
 
Alexandra said:
when you buy a shirt "for the ladies", buy one they'd like you to take off ;)

cool shots, paul! kinda ghostly, but really cool :D

Dude...it's a diagonal stripey gino shirt!! You like those on? Come on!
 
Nice. Just today I printed a photo that's actually very similar to yours for an assignment for my photo class. I even used the flash hand-held and everything. I think yours turned out a tad better than mine, though. Nice pics :)
 
cool pics, im gonna have to try some of those
 
Kinda digging the first image. I like the ghost images. Very cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom